Are you wondering if Disney World is right for you?
Have you seen all of the hype, but just can't figure out what's the big deal?
Maybe you're just not sure where to start?
I can help with that! I'm going to share some general information to help you decide if Disney World is the right fit for you and your family =)
Disney World consists of 4 theme parks and 2 water parks. Did you learn something new? Cause I had no idea before our first trip.
Disney World is a great option for children of all ages - water parks, live entertainment, roller coasters, kiddie rides, and everything in between.
Disney World has a never ending supply of entertainment, and if you decide to book a Disney World vacation package, it can also be all inclusive. You'll never even have to leave the park!
As I mentioned, Disney is all about personalization for your individual needs. There are so many options to choose from, here's just a few:
Types of Tickets
- Base Tickets
- Park Hopper Tickets
- Park Hopper Plus Tickets
- Hotel + Tickets
- Hotel + Tickets + Dining
- Air Fare
- Memory Maker
- Base Ticket - 1 Park per day
- Park Hopper Ticket - Entry to any of the 4 parks per day
- Park Hopper Plus Ticket - Entry to all 4 parks, water parks, ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, Oak Trail Golf Course, Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course, & Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course
- Memory Maker - Photo Package
- Dining Packages - Quick Service Dining, Disney Dining Plan, or Deluxe Dining Plan
All Disney packages include public, round trip transportation to the parks and Disney Springs.
Private transportation can be booked at an additional cost.
Hotel packages do not include hotel parking fees. ($13, $19, or $24 per night)
Would you like to order a Disney World brochure?
Here are a few other need to know details that can help when you're planning your Disney World Group Vacation:
- Special group rates apply to guests that occupy at least 10 rooms/night.
- Disney World's theme parks are Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, Epcot, and Animal Kingdom.
- Disney World's water parks are Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon.
- Water park tickets are sold separately from theme park tickets.
- Theme park base tickets are good for 1 park per day.
- Park hopper tickets allow you to visit any of the 4 theme parks per day.
- The more park days you purchase, the lower the cost per day.
- Dining reservations can be made 180 prior to your first day of stay.
- Fast passes reservations can be made 60 days in advance or 30 days for those staying off property.