Disney World no longer offers a standard base price for their tickets. Each day is a different price ranging from $109-$130 for a 1 day 1 park per day ticket. These 1 park per day tickets do decrease in price with additional days. For example: 2 days begin at $101, 3 days $98, 4 days $94, etc.
Disney World consists of 4 theme parks and 2 water parks, did you learn something new? Cause I had no idea before our first trip.
Here are a few other need to know details that can help when you're planning your Disney World Group Vacation:
- Special group rates apply to guests that occupy at least 10 rooms/night.
- Disney World's theme parks are Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, Epcot, and Animal Kingdom.
- Disney World's water parks are Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon.
- Water park tickets are sold separately from theme park tickets.
- Theme park base tickets are good for 1 park per day.
- Park hopper tickets allow you to visit any of the 4 theme parks per day.
- The more park days you purchase the lower the cost per day.
- Dining reservations can be made 180 prior to your first day of stay.
- Fast passes reservations can be made 60 days in advance or 30 days for those staying off property.